The “European Regulation concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” in article 13 imposes the obligation to inform the interested party about the fundamental elements of the processing.
The undersigned company fully fulfills this requirement by informing you of the following:
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSING:
a. Data collected automatically.
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. Providing such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience
b. Data provided by the user
The possible filling in of specifically forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the address and the sender / user data, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service.
2. PROCESSING HOLDER
The data controller is API-MO.BRU of Mozzato Bruno, with headquarters in Campodoro (PADOVA), via Palazzon 48, ITALY, which can be contacted by telephone at no. +39 049 9065542 or by e-mail at email@example.com
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
– Data collected automatically via cookies:
The processing has as legal basis its consent and the purpose of the processing is to improve the navigation of the website.
– Dati forniti dall’utente, nella sezione di e-commerce, per l’acquisto dei prodotti in vendita:
Data provided by the user, in the e-commerce section, for the purchase of the products for sale:
- The data are collected for the following purposes:
- execution of the requested service;
- management of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship;
- fulfilment of statutory obligations, regulations, Community regulations;
- possible handling of litigation (injunctions, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes, etc.);
- The conferral of data is mandatory and its refusal to respond would result in the impossibility of fulfilling the contractual obligations assumed.
4. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Within the limits related to the specified processing purposes, your data may be communicated to:
- companies/entities providing outsourcing services, nominated Responsible for the processing;
- financial administration, postal and correspondence delivery companies; banks and credit institutions;
- public and/or private entities for the purposes of law and Community regulations.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The data you provide may be transferred to non-EU Countries as we employ external processing Managers who, in the completion of their services, can carry out such a transfer, even through their sub- Responsible.
In order to ensure the safety of such transfers, we only employ those who offer the necessary safeguards to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing carried out complies with the provisions of Reg. UE 679/2016 (for example, evaluating the presence of adequacy decisions or discipling the relationship using standard contractual terms).
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
– Data automatically collected via cookies:
They will be kept for a maximum period of 730 days.
– Data provided by the user, in the e-commerce section, for the purchase of the products for sale:
They will be kept for the whole period of the contractual relationship, after which the data remains kept under the terms of law or for a longer period necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller.
7. RIGHTS EXERCISABLE BY THE PERSON CONCERNED
In respect of the Holder of the processing data, the person concerned may at any time exercise the rights referred to in the articles 15 et seq. of the EU Regulation 679/2016: Right of access by the data subject (art. 15); Right to rectification (art. 16); Right to erasure (art. 17); Right to restriction of processing (art. 18); Right to data portability (art. 20); Right to object (art. 21); Right to withdraw consent (art. 13).
8. COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY AND JUDICIAL REMEDY
It is always possible, moreover, to propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (under article 77 Reg UE 679/2016) or judicial remedy (under article 79 Reg UE 679/2016) if the person concerned considers that there is a violation of his or her rights.